our visitors and users.
through a website owned and operated by Data Fusion Solutions.com
that Data Fusion Solutions does not employ or manage, including any third-party content contributors bound by contract and any third-party
websites to which Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. websites link.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Data Fusion Solutions, Inc without revealing any personal information. However, Data Fusion Solutions, Inc.
needs certain personal information if you wish to register for an account on our systems, purchase our products, or use certain Data Fusion
Solutions, Inc. services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Data Fusion Solutions Inc.
will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your subscription account,
and to contact you regarding new products and services.
- By accessing the services of Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. and voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information, you consent
Collection and Use of Financial Information
- Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. uses third party vendors for payment processing. There is no financial information collected by or stored by Data
Fusion Solutions, Inc. The thrid party vendors will collect and store your financial information. Please refer to their specific Privacy and
Terms of Service Policies for details.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your
IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Data Fusion Solutions, Inc may use this information to customize the advertising and
content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. does not connect this
non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their
cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own
privacy policies, and Data Fusion Solutions assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. to provide
products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are
consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Data Fusion Solutions, Inc.;
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. Terms of Service document or any of our usage guidelines for
specific products or services.
- Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that
third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and
third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, just customize Google Display Network ads using the
Ads Settings or using Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on that will instruct the Google Analytics
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any
personal information to Data Fusion Solutions, Inc.. If you have provided personal information to Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. and no longer consent
to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. Information
protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Data Fusion SOlutions, Inc. uses
industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security
- Further, Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required
- Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review
this policy periodically. Your continued use of Data Fusion Solutions, Inc. websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions